I Never Thought...

On My Own is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) agency in Oakland County that helps adults with mild developmental disabilities become independent, social and contributing members of the community.  
 
Since 1997, On My Own has taught adults the basic life skills necessary for successful, independent living. Members receive customized support from their staff through:
          • Structured Classes
          • Social and Recreational Activities
          • Individualized Counseling & Guidance
          • Our Apartment Living Program
The comprehensive program of On My Own is focused on helping those with mild developmental disabilities to live independently and successfully in the community, building a life and a network of support that includes On My Own peers and the community at large.

On My Own is supported by families, friends, guardians and volunteers. At its heart, On My Own is composed of caring people who give their time in order to make the lives of others better.

Enjoy their inspiring new video, "I Never Thought..."